WBMI Project Search
West Bend Mutual Insurance Project Search
Working collaboratively to provide necessary life skills and employment training to young adults with disabilities.
- Participate in a variety of unpaid internships
- Acquire competitive, transferable and marketable job skills
- Gain increased independence, confidence and self-esteem
- Receive individualized coaching, instruction and feedback while on the job
- Develop connections to adult service agencies
- West Bend Mutual Insurance
- West Bend School District
- The Threshold Incorporated
- Care Wisconsin
- Community Care
- Department of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR)
- WI Department of Health Services
- TMG (I.R.I.S.)
- ADRC (Aging & Disability Resource Center)
- Students must be in the last year of high school
- Students must be at least 18 years old
- Have stated or demonstrated a desire to work in the community
- Ability to access county taxi independently
- Appropriate hygiene, social, behavioral and communication skills
Click here to view the monthly newsletter.
Jill Corbett, Special Education Coordinator – High Schools. Phone #(262) 335-5433 internal ext. – 51577. Her email is email@example.com.
For a printable brochure, click here.
Click here to request a tour.